Saturday, June 26, 2010

2006 Poland - Haircut

I have a very simple haircut, just very short and follow the shape of mu skull, but not as simple as crew-cut. Somehow, Australian hairdressers have problem with it. As a result, my wife cuts may hair with scissors.
I called to a small hairdressing shop close to where I lived. There were few ladies waiting.
- How long will I have to wait?
- Just simple cut? - asked the female hairdresser.
- Yes.
- Agnes, come here - she commanded. Young girl appeared, who was previously sweeping the floor.
- Cut gentleman's hair up to there - she made sort of karate chop just over my ear.
In two minutes, the initial cut was ready.
- Excuse me madam for a minute - said the hairdresser to her client and turned to me. She grabbed a cutting machine and buzzed a while around my head. She blew into my hair. I opened my eyes.
Wow! It was it! It was MY HEAD!
How did she know? Am I really so easy to be recognized?

No comments:

Post a Comment