Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Judging by the look

 This morning, entering a supermarket, I noticed such announcement...


25?
I was sure that the legal age to buy drinks is 18.
I felt a wave of anger.
Later this year, two of our grandchildren will reach age of 18.
And what?
They will not be allowed to buy a bottle of cognac for their Grandpa?!

I stormed the shop and inquired about the rules.
-The rules did not change, 18 years as before. The reason beyond this notice is that many people under 18 look much older now - answered shop assistant.

Wow... young people are looking 6-8 years older than their actual age.
What a great achievement of medicine, cosmetics and food industries plus freedom in social media.

- And what age I am looking as? - I asked.
- 26 - answered shop assistant after a closer look.
Wisdom and gentleness of Salomon.

No comments:

Post a Comment