Saturday, December 5, 2020

Curiosity starts in..

 Last week I spent long hours in State Library of Victoria.

2 posters attracted my attention...


How right - what could be a better place to satisfy curiosity?

Next poster confirms...


This is a Starting place!

But precisely where, WHERE?




And now my curiosity remains even more curious - how the Library conveyed this message to women?

Update.
Above question worried me so much, that eventually I stated it in a letter to SLV.
Here is their response:

In line with the 'Inclusion and Reach' pillar of the library strategy the cubicles in the ladies toilets feature similar advertising to contemplate (see attached).


Well, I am very thankful for the answer and happy that females haven't been ignored.
I also realized, that wall urinals is probably the last physical advantage of male gender. Not only for natural functions, but also as a good place for a reflection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment