Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Only China can save us!

Few days ago I found in my mailbox some information flyers about coming elections to Federal Parliament.
In my electorate (Chisholm) a winner will come from one of these two ladies:



On Good Friday I noticed a presence of one of above candidates on Way of the Cross in neighboring parish.


Today I learned that leaders of our two main political parties have accounts on Chinese social platform WeChat. Interesting thing is, that this platform is available only to Chinese citizens so our otherwise honest and candid politicians apparently hired some Chinese citizens to open fictional accounts under false names.

Luckily Chinese authorities discovered this fraud and are considering closing these accounts.
Details HERE.

Question: is there any honest politician in this country?
Thanks God we have enough people of Chinese origin who do not pretend to be someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment